As a New Year begins the Newly Qualified Solicitors at Greens Solicitors have been reviewing their accomplishments for 2018 and their Goals for 2019.
We have had many accomplishments over 2018 mainly because we are motivated and determined to reach our end goals.
Some of the examples are listed below:
- fitted into a work suit that was once very loose
- Raising money for great causes including MacMillan Cancer Research and Breast Cancer Research
- Finishing a whole tub of Celebrations in the office despite feeling sick
- Read three lever arch files of papers without drinking cup of coffee and managed to stay awake
- Attending a number of law events and still managing to get to work the next day
- The Greens Bear went on many holidays
The goals that we hope to achieve next year are:
- Raise more money for good causes and to help people in the community
- Provide the best service for our clients
- Continue to work as a team and support each other
- Not to eat lunch at our desks
- Attend regular networking events to meet local professionals
- Walk up all 8 flights of stairs to burn off the 2018 box of Celebrations
Bring on 2019! Happy New Year!